Tagos Love Quotes english 1



We may not be lovers kissin each other, holding hands, exchanging i luv u's...
i may not be ur boy or u as my woman..
but one thing is for sure...
that wen i find someone lyk u...

i'll marry her..










if your heart feels empty, just tell me & ill step inside.
but if one day you'll be needing that space for someone else,
dont you worry, ill step out and

gladly give my space.










to let you go isn't easy but I can try
but to say i can forget you is a lie
for no matter what to say or do

I know i'll always keep on loving you









don't be surprised if one day
I avoid you and be gone
It's not that you've done something wrong
and I hate you but because I'm 2 afraid
to love and be hurt again

by somebody who cant love me back








Im a strong woman.
I can conquer the greatest fears.
I can handle the toughest moments.
I can ignore any pain.
Thats why i want someone to make me feel weak...


the way you do..









When I was a little kid, I couldn't wait to grow up and fall in love...
Now that I have fallen in love,

I realized that wounded knees are easier to heal

than broken hearts...










i would much rather have you as my friend
than not having you in my life at all..










If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes,

then I wouldn't blink at all

for I don't want to let a second

pass having fallen out of love with you.










Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life.
 But I'd rather be your moon,
so I can shine on you during your darkest hour

when your sun isn't around.









My biggest reward is to see you smile,
know you are happy, and feel you are loved.
I know life is sometimes cruel, but that's why I'm here,

to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.











do u know y looking at sme1 u love mkes u hurt insyd...

insted of mking u happy??

its becoz u know it will always be dat way...

"u looking....

and him/her not knowing.










ur my friend, ur supposed to care for me.
Ur my friend, ur supposed to be there for me.
Ur my friend, ur supposed to love me.
Ur my friend, ur supposed to help me-

help me get over the fact that I’m just your friend










I hope that the time would come for you to realize that once in your life,
I was here loving you.
And I willl leave you not because I love you no more,

but to give you space so you could love him more.










too bad i asked for more,
When all i can have is a friend.
Too bad i gave my heart,
when all that is needed was a hand.
too bad i fell for someone i can never have,
someone who's willing to give it all
but love.









Don't be too good, I will miss you,
don't be too caring I might like you,
don't be too sweet I might fall.

Coz it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me at all.












why do people say loving too much makes you stupid?
its because you'll always be wrong even if youre right,
weak even if youre strong,
you give without receiving,
you cry and get hurt...

but you still say..."mahal ko eh!"










finding someone like you was hard...
but you know what? it was worth it,
so incase i lose u one of these days,

i'd willingly go through all the trouble just to find you again.









i would give up happines to never see you sad,
i would give up eternity to be with you always,
i would give up my life so that yours would be new...

id give up everything...everything but you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment